So these people call my business like three times a day usually 2-3 times per week.I have told them several times to NOT CALL ME.

And I said this very nicely. No need to be rude to someone who's only doing their job! So they call again.....well I told the man I was talking to that I have told them several times not to call my business and that I wasn't interested. His response?

"You're a bold face liar." I said...excuse me? He said "you must be new at your job, maybe you should try NOT lying..." and then hung up on me. How unprofessional can you possibly be??? I called the number back that he called me from and the man I talked to told me that it was impossible because they are on a recorded line.

I said well that's funny because I AM CALLING BACK THE NUMBER HE CALLED ME FROM. He apologized and so on and so forth but of course, nothing came of it. Whoever I spoke to made be feel very uncomfortable....not only do they call me 6 times a week after I've told them not to, but NOW they are calling me and saying I'm a LIAR and accusing me of things I don't do.

This is a very desperate person, obviously.Not the company's fault I guess but when someone tells you to put them on your DO NOT CALL list....perhaps you shouldn't call.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Merchant Services. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Merchant Services to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Merchant Services merchant services staff for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments