I trusted this man with my business handling my credit card transactions and just found out he was arrested multiple times!!!I could find two arrest records on line.

Once for violent assault and another for DUI. God knows what else he did that I can't find on the internet. He has all my financial information. I run a small business in upstate NY and now i'm worried.

I can't afford to be scammed by an obvious *** artist. I guess this will teach me to go with a well known company instead of one with 1 or 2 people.

I found this link so other business owners don't think I'm making this up.http://jail.com/arrest-records/mark-sodon-5945563

Had an Experience with Merchant Services?

Comments

Red Bank, New Jersey, United States #1322197

this shows that he was arrested for a dui??? are you being serious here or just trying to bash someone for no reason

New York, New York, United States #1321302

Mark Sodon is one of the worst lairs in the cash advance business.He owes a number of lenders that he worked for money for steeling deal, ACH fees etc.....

Along with the other criminal reports and arrest records, my advice is to stay FAR FAR away from this guy unless you want him to steel or take advantage of you!

He claims this is all tabloid sites and it doesn't mean anything...My answer for that is do your own due diligent or why take a chance with someone like this...to much competition in the market place to hire a guy like this ...just not worth the risk!!!!

Mark Sodon is also on ripoff report with a mugshot for fraud, tampering with legal documents and identity theft

Binghamton, New York, United States #959209

How has your experience been with actually the services so far?Are you still using them today?

We have been using them for about 18 months and have had a good experience so far. I've known Mr. Sodon for some time and he has been incredibly helpful with our business. If a DWI is the prerequisite to what your defining him as, then we have a bigger issue in the world today.

Seems a bit gossipy to just make an anonymous post.

As a customer and professional acquaintance of him and his company, allow me to correct some inaccuracies posted above. The company is a very well-known national company and isn’t composed of just 1-2 people. This is a company that is very involved with many social and financial organizations and have an incredible approach to business.

I suggest visiting one of their customer centers in person if anyone has doubts or concerns. My guess is that you'll be impressed.

Have you made any attempt to contact them with your concerns?

to Anonymous #1102248

I don't know who responded to this but they are spreading a lot of bull.This company is a joke.

They were kicked out of their office in Downtown Binghamton. I run into people daily that have worked for fusion and have had horrible experiences working for them. I see now they have closed down their website thefusionway. Bottom line don't trust them.

If you are processing with them I recommend you look elsewhere.Mark Sodon is no longer working for fusion or if he is he took on a second job.

to Anonymous #1112940

Haha, Mark is probably the one who originally replied to this. Stay clear of doing business with Fusion, Mark Sodon or John Lomax. It's a waste of your time and money.